A dermatologist is someone who has expertise and knowledge in the field of studies related to skin, hair, and nails. A dermatologist can treat conditions related to the skin, hair, and nails. The dermatologist johor bahru provides you with medical assistance and well-being by treating these issues.
Qualification and training of a dermatologist –
• Getting a four years undergraduate or bachelor’s degree.
• Four years in medical college or school
• One year of training or internship
• At least three years of residency working along with experienced doctors.
What does a dermatologist do?
• Medical – A dermatologist can identify and diagnose conditions related to the skin like – itching, rashes, redness, etc. by providing the appropriate medications and measures.
• Cosmetic – A dermatologist can help you deal with hair loss, wrinkles, scars, pigmentation or dark spots, etc. They may use laser hair removal fillers etc. for this.
• Surgery – Surgery is done to overcome a rigid problem or to achieve something which wouldn’t be possible otherwise with other measures. Example – removing a mole or removing benign cysts.
A dermatologist can treat birthmarks, eczema, hair loss, itching, rashes, injury marks, any type of scars, etc.
What is eczema?
Eczema is a very disturbing situation or condition related to the skin. Eczema leads to redness, swelling/inflammation, itching, dry, rough, cracked, and flaky skin. If not treated on time it could cause blisters. The skin specialist johor bahru can help you overcome such a disturbing situation. Eczema may occur due to many reasons like a certain type of food, pollution, certain skin products, environmental conditions. Small babies have very delicate skin which needs to be taken special care of. Children and small babies who suffer from eczema have to face bumpy rashes and skin thickening. A dermatologist may help you in such a situation.